Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Week 6 Blog- SNOW


As the weeks go on I find it more and more challenging to find topic to write about.  But this week I am going to write about snow.  As townships and cities prepare themselves for this winter and the snow it will bring, i do too.  I hope and pray for snow to come as soon as possible.  Why do I want snow so bad you may ask?  Well there are a couple of reasons why.  The first reason is because of what is going to take place starting on November 20, 2010, which is the opening day of the 2010 Wisconsin Gun Deer Hunt.  Now this day only comes around once a year and it’s rare for there to be snow on the ground.  Snow is important to deer hunting because it helps increase visibility in the woods tremendously.  It also help when tracking a deer because it makes the color of the blood appear on the snow very well.  Another reason I want snow so bad right now is because I am a huge snowmobile fan and supporter.  I sold my snowmobile at the end of last winter so that I could buy a newer and more powerful snowmobile for this season, and I don’t want it to go to waste.  Snowmobiling is a fun way to enjoy the outdoors with friends and family.  It is also a good way to relax and just have fun.
The temperatures are cold enough and it’s that time of year, so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

4 comments:

  1. Jeff- Since I only enjoy snow for Christmas time I don't get that excited about snow. It's beautiful the first time it does, but then after it gets old. I can see how you enjoy it so much though! I actually have never been snowmobiling, so maybe that will be something I will have to try about this year! Good topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff I agree with the snow about deer hunting but I'm not a big snowmobiling fan I just don't trust them. I also feel like Shelby wants to go with you so you should invite her and give her the ride of her life. I really think she would enjoy getting a ride from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny Dylan! Not quite what I was trying to get at! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No that's exactly what you were getting at...You like Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete