Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog 10- Christmas

Christmas is a time of the year where families can be together and just have a good time.  It is by far my favorite time of year.  All the snow, food, and presents are what I live for.  Also, being able to spend time with my whole family, is not only a treat for me, but it is almost always a funny experience that I will remember for a long time.  When Christmas comes around, I start to taste my mom's cooking, hear my uncles telling jokes, and feel the love in the air.  My favorite food on Christmas is my aunt's cheesy potatoes.  They are mouth watering and just absolutly delicious.  I only get them once a year so I always take full advantage of them.  A tradition my family and I always do around Christams time, is to put the tree up around the beginning of December.  On Christmas Eve, each of my brothers and I are allowed to open one present, but I always wait to open mine until Christmas day because to me, there are more presents that way and thats just what I like to do.  On Christmas day, after opening presents and eating a big breakfast, we all get dressed up and go to my Uncle Don's house to have Christmas dinner.  It is a great time to be with my family and I look forward to it every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment