Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 9 Blog-First College Semester

With the first semester of my college career comeing to an end, I find myself relieved and glad it's over.  With hte semester ending, it means that we as students are about to go on Christmas break.  To me I couldn't be happier.  Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  Looking back on this semester in school, it has zipped by very fast, but that is definatly a good thing.  I met new people, made new friends, and even enjoyed a few of my classes.  The whole college experience is nice and all, but I truly believe it is over rated and too talked up.  I was told that college is supposed to be the time of your life, but so far it has just been the same old school for me.  Maybe it is because I don't get into the whole drinking thing, or maybe it's because I just simply don't take full advantage of it, but either way, college has not been what I thought it would be.  Hopefully next semester will be easier and flow better.  I almost have a full college semester under my belt, and i'm ready for next semest, but after break of course.  I'm very glad that I got the chance to meet new friends.  Hopefully I will continue to talk to them and keep in touch with them throught the rest of my college life, and in the future when we all have jobs and are living the lifes we hoped for.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff- I am super excited for break!! I can hardly wait!! I love Christmas and most of all break, so I get to see my family and friends and such! Hope you have a wonderful break..and a Happy New Year!! Hope to see you around school! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Jeff...I'm gunna miss you man..lol not Shelby all the much...anyways yea college hasn't been that exciting for me either...I hope next semester is better

    ReplyDelete